Sunday, March 6, 2016

It's been a while...

Heyo! -
It has been a while since I've updated (sorry to any family members who have been wondering what's going on) I just haven't found the time, these last few weeks. Anyways, not a lot has happened, though the events that have happened have been very exciting for us!
YES! - I started Francis Tuttle in February, and I am LOVING it! It is a self pace course and I'm racing through it as fast as I can so I may be getting my CNA here within a few weeks or months. It can be a challenging course at times, but I have been having fun with it and have had the opportunity to meet some new and interesting people, and make some friends along the way.
ETHAN - has his promotion coming up here in a few weeks!
WE - just got back from San Antonio this last week. We went to see a friend of ours graduate bootcamp and it was a fun trip. The last day we spent there turned out to be a very special day for us (which will be explained in a separate blog post.)
THEN - when we were heading back from Texas our car started making a not-so-great noise, so we brought it in to see what was wrong with it, and found out, the car wasn't going to be much of a car for much longer :'( SO we traded it in for a 2012 Ford Fiesta :D and we are loving it so far.
I DO - have another blog post in the making right now, and will be posting it within the week so be on the look out for it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment