Thursday, September 24, 2015

Welcome!

Hello friends and family! Thanks for checking in. I created this blog for several reasons. 
One: how cool is it going to be to look back on these posts in a few years from when Ethan and I were first married? Time capsule full of memories. 
Two: friends and family. Living over 1,000 miles away from anyone I've ever known can be tough sometimes. This blog can be a way of communication; keeping people informed. I'm a talker (as I'm sure people know by now) so if you are interested in what's going on over here, and you can tolerate my frequent rabbit trails, corny jokes, and ramblings then stay tuned! 
Three: my obsession with writing... About everything... A lot... Writing down my thoughts make me feel a little more in control, and a little more organized. Words. Wonderful things aren't they? 
Many more reasons come to mind, but I feel as though the main ones have been said. I'll be posting a 'catch up' here soon, let y'all know what's happened so far :) thanks again for checking in! God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment